Fun facts about the Hyundai Santa Cruz
Hyundai has announced a new Hyundai vehicle recently, which it has dubbed the Hyundai Santa Cruz. At first glance, you may think this vehicle is a pickup truck, but it is in fact a compact utility vehicle. Below, we have a list of fun facts about the Hyundai Santa Cruz, drawn from the recent press release from Hyundai.
Five facts about the Hyundai Santa Cruz
- It will be built at the Montgomery plant alongside the Santa Fe SUV and Sonata.
- It made its debut at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in Detroit as a concept vehicle.
- Its production will follow a $410 million expansion of the current plant.
- It will join many other vehicles manufactured in Alabama, the fifth highest state in vehicle production.
- It will make its way to production in 2021.