October is here and Fall is in full swing! Have you made plans for Halloween yet? Keep scrolling to check out all of the best events and activities taking places across Kelowna, BC during the month of October to celebrate Halloween 2018!
Halloween 2018 Events near Kelowna, BC
- HorrorFest X – Friday, Oct. 26 – The Habitat (248 Leon Avenue, Kelowna)
- HorrorFest X is in its tenth year! The annual event features the screening of local horror films, as well as a costume party with food, drinks, live music and more! Tickets are now available for only $20 for guests over the age of 19. Hurry to submit your own horror film by October 8 for a chance to win a ton of great prizes, including $250 cash!
- Haunted Halloween Horrors – Oct. 25 – Nov. 3 – Myra Canyon Adventure Park (4429 June Springs Road, Kelowna)
- Those looking for family-friendly fun this Halloween are in luck with Haunted Halloween Horrors! The 40-acres of fun are presented by Dr. Houlingan and offer activities for all ages, the world’s largest inflatable slide, food and so much more!
- Sip & Carve a Pumpkin – Oct. 3 – 31 – Buvez Wine Bar (315 Lawrence Avenue, Kelowna)
- Throughout the entire month of October, Buvez Wine Bar offers customers the chance to carve a pumpkin without all of the hassles! Buvez will clean the pumpkin, roast the seeds and even bring you a drink to enjoy (wine, Bailey’s or hot chocolate) for just $25!
Halloween 2018 – Trick-or-Treating near Kelowna, BC
Most neighborhoods near Kelowna, BC are expecting trick-or-treaters around 5:30 p.m., however, all neighborhoods are a bit different, and you may even begin to see younger ones earlier. Only trick-or-treat in well-lit areas and avoid staying out after dark!
Kelowna Hyundai is proud to be a part of the Kelowna, BC community! Stop into Kelowna Hyundai and talk to a friendly and knowledgeable member of our team! We’re here for all of your Hyundai and service needs! Schedule a test drive of a new Hyundai model today!