Hyundai Service 3 in Kelowna, BC
If you have a Hyundai vehicle, then you know that a maintenance schedule has been laid out to keep your vehicle at its highest resale value. This maintenance schedule includes service 3 appointments, which are suggested to schedule every 12 months or 24,000 miles. During a service 3 appointment, our technicians will provide the following maintenance:
- Provide all services included in a service 1 appointment
- Inspect all of the following: drive belts, engine coolant, automatic transaxle fluid, brake hoses and lines, front and rear brake pads, brake rotors, brake discs, rear drums and linings, parking brake, air filter, exhaust pipes and muffler, driveshafts and boots, vacuum, crankcase ventilation hoses, and battery terminals
- Complete a brake service
- Perform a tire rotation
So, if your vehicle needs a tire rotation or an oil change, you might as well come into Kelowna Hyundai for a service 3 appointment to get them bundled together. Keep reading below for more information on car services available in Kelowna, BC.
Order genuine Hyundai parts and accessories online from Kelowna Hyundai
If you want to order genuine Hyundai parts and accessories for your vehicle, you can do so right from our website. Whatever you are looking for, we can help you find it. Fill out the form on the Order Parts page located under the Parts drop down menu at the top of our site. Then, you can come into Kelowna Hyundai to pick up your order and have it professionally installed by our service team.
Find all of your maintenance needs at Kelowna Hyundai in Kelowna, BC
We offer every maintenance solution that your vehicle could possibly need. When you don’t know what is wrong with your vehicle, our technicians can diagnose a problem and send you away with a smoothly running vehicle. Our services include repairs to every vehicle component from steering to brakes to tires. Plus, we offer car washing and detailing. So, come into Kelowna Hyundai to get your car repaired and beautified.
When it comes to scheduling a maintenance appointment, we are flexible with many ways to schedule. Your options for scheduling a maintenance appointment are the following:
- By phone: call our service team at (250) 491-9467.
- In person: visit our dealership during service business hours at 3260 Hwy 97 N in Kelowna, BC.
- On our website: fill out the form on the Schedule Appointment page, which is found under the Service drop down menu.