Hyundai Service 4 in Kelowna, BC
Hyundai services 1 through 4 comprise the maintenance schedule that was created to keep Hyundai vehicles on the roads as long as possible. Hyundai service 4 is the last of these service bundles, and, along with service 3, it occurs the least frequently on the schedule laid out for you by Hyundai. The Hyundai service 4 appointment type should be scheduled for vehicles up to the 2012 model year every 24 months or 48,000 miles.
So, what is included in a Hyundai service 4 appointment? Quite a lot, including a very extensive vehicle inspection. The full list is the following:
- Inspection of the following vehicle components: fuel lines, fuel hoses, fuel connections, vapour hoses, vapour filter cap, air filter, drive belts, manual transaxle oil, brake fluid, brake hoses, brake lines, brake pads, brake rotors, brake discs, parking brake, exhaust pipes, muffler, suspension mounting bolts, steering gear box, steering linkage, steering ball joint, power steering pump, power steering hoses, battery terminals, air filter, transfer case, and rear differential fluid levels
- Replacement of engine coolant
- Completion of front and rear brake service, including brake fluid flush
- Rotation of tires
- Performance of all service 1 components
Keep reading below to learn more about our services here at Kelowna Hyundai.
Where can you find genuine Hyundai parts and accessories in Kelowna, BC?
Genuine Hyundai parts and accessories are available here at Kelowna Hyundai. Use the Order Parts form under the Parts drop-down menu at the top of our site to tell us what you need, and we will let you know when you can pick it up at our dealership. Contact our team for more information on ordering parts or accessories.
Where can you get maintenance repairs for your Hyundai vehicle in Kelowna, BC?
We offer Hyundai services 1 through 4, but that is not where our expertise ends. We can perform whatever fix that your Hyundai vehicle needs and our expert service team is experienced working with the Hyundai brand. They will get the job done efficiently and send you on your way.
If you are interested in scheduling a maintenance appointment with our service team, you can contact them one of the three following ways:
- Send in the online form on the Schedule Appointment page under the Service drop-down menu
- Call our service team on the phone at (250) 491-9467
- Stop by our dealership, located at 3260 Hwy 97 N in Kelowna, BC