2018 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid Limited
- Condition: New
- Model: IONIQ Hybrid
- Trim: Limited
- Exterior: IRON GREY
- Doors: 4
- Stock: HU071244
- VIN #: KMHC05LCXJU071244
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (aeb) w/Pedestrian Detection and Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
- Blind Spot Detection (bsd) w/Lane Change Assist (lca) Blind Spot Sensor
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) Lane Keeping Assist
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls and Voice Activation
- Chrome Door Handles
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Light Tinted Glass
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Chrome Grille
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Lip Spoiler
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Traction Battery Level Power/Regen Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Front Map Lights
- Driver And Passenger Heated-Cushion Driver And Passenger Heated-Seatback
- Front Seats w/Leatherette Back Material and Power 2-Way Driver Lumbar
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Heated Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Rear Cupholder
- 6-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- Power Rear Windows
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 45 L Fuel Tank
- Engine: 1.6L GDI Atkinson Cycle DOHC 16-Valve I4 -inc: 32kW electric motor and 1.56kWh lithium-ion polymer battery
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- 3.04 Axle Ratio
- Transmission: 6-Speed EcoShift Dual Clutch -inc: paddle shifters
Melanie Lien2 days agoMark was very persistent but nice at the same time. We were able to work out a deal with most of the things that I wanted . I'm happy that Mark gave me a little push because I really did want an SUV for a while. love my new SUV.
Stephanie White3 days agoWent to get my vehicle service and Crystal Martin dealt with me, she's such an amazing worker and I just want to acknowledge her on going above and beyond for my family. Hyundai Kelowna is glad to have you. Such great professionalism.
Deana Hills1 week agoI had the best experience at Kelowna Hyundai recently. I wanted to have a quick check of my tire pressure, fluid levels etc. before driving to Victoria on the weekend. I emailed Connor McGowan who sold me my car and asked if he could help me set it up. He was very helpful and told me to come in at my convenience and ask for Crystal. Crystal was exceptional at her job! She was efficient and friendly and had my car in quickly. I was shocked to be told that they found a large nail in one of my rear tires that was already causing air leakage. Crystal tried to find a replacement winter tire but there was nothing available that day so they put my summer tires on for me and I was on my way. Safe and satisfied!
Fred Peters1 week agoWe just bought from Kelowna Hyundai. Jayson and Jordan worked hard and long to get to a deal that worked for all of us. Since they didn’t have the trim package we were looking for they made it happen through their other lot in Maple Ridge. Great service there. Friendly, knowledgeable and fair. All around, a great sales experience.
Lex R1 week agoJust bought a car from Jayson at Kelowna Hyundai...impressed by his friendliness, attention to detail and he even had me back to go over all the bells and whistles to make sure I got everything. Would recommend totally recommend them. I do have to go back once more to get my undercoat etc done but I have no fears that the service will be just as good.
Gurkaran Singh1 week agoIt was good experience being at Kelowna Hyundai. Thanks to Sean Tackaberry for helping me out in finding a vehicle I was looking for. The staff is friendly and informative. Keep up the good work. Thanks to Sean again for making this deal.
SupernovaNick1 week agoThanks to the entire staff for the positive experience we had in purchasing our vehicle last week. Especially Eduardo, he made this such an enjoyable time for us including our son Nicholas. He was really the reason we did business with Kelowna Hyundai! Thank you again, we are really happy with our purchase, and dealing with everyone until we drove away was great. The Marino family.
Roswitha Schuster1 month agoFrom now on we will be buying all our parts @ this dealership.Vernon Hyundai told us the parts are available in 5 days. (Since we own a auto body shop it is very important for us to get the parts in time). After calling KELOWNA HYUNDAI we received the parts next day and they delivered the parts free of charge. Not enough with this great and prompt service, we also received gifts from them. Thank you Gary Servant
Sean Patrick Hogan2 months agoWe recently shopped for a used but newer fuel efficient car in Kelowna. After several ho-hum experiences at other dealerships, we visited Kelowna Hyundai. Our experiences from sales team through multiple visits was excellent, informative, and never pushy. We felt like we were treated well and because of Connor McGowan, we stuck with this dealership and bought a 2017 Hyundai Veloster SE. We are so happy with our purchase and highly recommend people go meet Connor (tell him Sean sent you!). Thank you also to Sam and Tanya who made our purchase go smoothly and with great value for our budget.
Paul Crenson2 months agoConnor at Kelowna Hyundai was phenomenal at helping my wife and I looking for a new vehicle. I had so many bad experiences at other dealerships, but Connor took the time to show me a multitude of options to find me something that fit my needs. They were also very reasonable when it came to pricing with no high pressure sales tactics. I highly recommend going to see Connor if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.
Cindy M.1 year agoDamian was awesome ... in and out with a new car in 4 hours!
Ron L.1 year agoHad my check engine light come on while driving up from the coast on Friday. Called them and they were able to get the car in that day and finished up the job on Saturday. Was still under warranty so did not cost me anything, but the service was great.