2018 Hyundai Tucson Luxury
- Condition: New
- Model: Tucson
- Trim: Luxury
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: GEMSTONE
- Doors: 4
- Stock: HU771040
- VIN #: KM8J3CA41JU771040
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Wheels: 17" x 7.0J Alloy
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Coloured Bodyside Insert Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Coloured Grille
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Lip Spoiler
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Front Fog Lamps
- Tires: P225/60R17 All-Season
- Front Cupholder
- Engine Immobilizer
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Heated Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Trip Computer
- Manual Anti-Whiplash w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Analog Display
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD -inc: lock-up torque converter and electronic shift lock system
- GVWR: 2150 kgs (4740 lbs)
- Engine: 2.0L NU 4-Cylinder GDI DOHC
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 3.51 Axle Ratio
- Electronic Transfer Case
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 68-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and SHIFTRONIC Sequential Shift Control
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- 66 L Fuel Tank
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
Melanie Lien2 days agoMark was very persistent but nice at the same time. We were able to work out a deal with most of the things that I wanted . I'm happy that Mark gave me a little push because I really did want an SUV for a while. love my new SUV.
Stephanie White3 days agoWent to get my vehicle service and Crystal Martin dealt with me, she's such an amazing worker and I just want to acknowledge her on going above and beyond for my family. Hyundai Kelowna is glad to have you. Such great professionalism.
Deana Hills1 week agoI had the best experience at Kelowna Hyundai recently. I wanted to have a quick check of my tire pressure, fluid levels etc. before driving to Victoria on the weekend. I emailed Connor McGowan who sold me my car and asked if he could help me set it up. He was very helpful and told me to come in at my convenience and ask for Crystal. Crystal was exceptional at her job! She was efficient and friendly and had my car in quickly. I was shocked to be told that they found a large nail in one of my rear tires that was already causing air leakage. Crystal tried to find a replacement winter tire but there was nothing available that day so they put my summer tires on for me and I was on my way. Safe and satisfied!
Fred Peters1 week agoWe just bought from Kelowna Hyundai. Jayson and Jordan worked hard and long to get to a deal that worked for all of us. Since they didn’t have the trim package we were looking for they made it happen through their other lot in Maple Ridge. Great service there. Friendly, knowledgeable and fair. All around, a great sales experience.
Lex R1 week agoJust bought a car from Jayson at Kelowna Hyundai...impressed by his friendliness, attention to detail and he even had me back to go over all the bells and whistles to make sure I got everything. Would recommend totally recommend them. I do have to go back once more to get my undercoat etc done but I have no fears that the service will be just as good.
Gurkaran Singh1 week agoIt was good experience being at Kelowna Hyundai. Thanks to Sean Tackaberry for helping me out in finding a vehicle I was looking for. The staff is friendly and informative. Keep up the good work. Thanks to Sean again for making this deal.
SupernovaNick1 week agoThanks to the entire staff for the positive experience we had in purchasing our vehicle last week. Especially Eduardo, he made this such an enjoyable time for us including our son Nicholas. He was really the reason we did business with Kelowna Hyundai! Thank you again, we are really happy with our purchase, and dealing with everyone until we drove away was great. The Marino family.
Roswitha Schuster1 month agoFrom now on we will be buying all our parts @ this dealership.Vernon Hyundai told us the parts are available in 5 days. (Since we own a auto body shop it is very important for us to get the parts in time). After calling KELOWNA HYUNDAI we received the parts next day and they delivered the parts free of charge. Not enough with this great and prompt service, we also received gifts from them. Thank you Gary Servant
Sean Patrick Hogan2 months agoWe recently shopped for a used but newer fuel efficient car in Kelowna. After several ho-hum experiences at other dealerships, we visited Kelowna Hyundai. Our experiences from sales team through multiple visits was excellent, informative, and never pushy. We felt like we were treated well and because of Connor McGowan, we stuck with this dealership and bought a 2017 Hyundai Veloster SE. We are so happy with our purchase and highly recommend people go meet Connor (tell him Sean sent you!). Thank you also to Sam and Tanya who made our purchase go smoothly and with great value for our budget.
Paul Crenson2 months agoConnor at Kelowna Hyundai was phenomenal at helping my wife and I looking for a new vehicle. I had so many bad experiences at other dealerships, but Connor took the time to show me a multitude of options to find me something that fit my needs. They were also very reasonable when it came to pricing with no high pressure sales tactics. I highly recommend going to see Connor if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.
Cindy M.1 year agoDamian was awesome ... in and out with a new car in 4 hours!
Ron L.1 year agoHad my check engine light come on while driving up from the coast on Friday. Called them and they were able to get the car in that day and finished up the job on Saturday. Was still under warranty so did not cost me anything, but the service was great.