2014 Chevrolet Sonic LT Perfect First Car! Well Maintained, Fully Serviced
2014 Chevrolet Sonic LT Auto
Retail Price $8,995
SALE PRICE $7,995 SAVINGS OF $1,000!!
TOP FEATURES: AM/FM Radio, Low KM's, Ecotec
HISTORY: No Accidents! Registered in ALberta, Out of province inspection done, the body has no major dents or scratches.
INSPECTION: We complete a full mechanical assessment and out of province on the vehicle. This unit was fully detailed. Completed an oil change, brake service and all fluids topped up.
MORE OPTIONS: Power Windows & Locks, Adjustable Front Seats, Automatic Transmission
CALL 778-478-7057 TODAY @ Buy Direct Truck Centre!
KOT AUTO ADVANTAGE
*Save thousands on premium pre-owned vehicles!
*Family Owned and Operated!
• Locally owned dealership. You will enjoy getting service/maintenance done here!
• Knowledgeable staff working in a friendly environment.
• Competitive finance rates! Huge Savings Off Pre-Owned Cars!
• Stock #B4213946
• VSA Licensed
• Prices do not include GST/PST
• Price Does Not Include: $599 Admin Fee, Tire Tax
*While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information; prices, kilometers, options, and accessories are subject to change/human error on a daily basis. Please verify any information, questions, or concerns with the friendly & knowledgeable staff at Buy Direct Truck Centre*
- Condition: Used
- Model: Sonic
- Trim: LT Perfect First Car! Well Maintained, Fully Serviced
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Black Granite Metallic
- Doors: 4
- Stock: B4213946
- Model number: 1JV69
- VIN #: 1G1JC5SHXE4213946
- Kilometers: 153964
- Engine: Ecotec 1.8L VVT DOHC 4-Cyl Sequential MFI
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
- Audio system AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback/WMA -inc: seek & scan digital clock DSP USB aux input jack Bluetooth audio streaming & digit dial
- Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity
- 6-speaker audio system
- Mirrors exterior rear-view power body colour heated integral spotter mirror
- Windshield wipers and washers front -inc: variable delay
- Lighting automatic on-off headlamps halogen with automatic light control and twilight sentinel
- Door handles body colour w/chrome strip
- Chrome beltline mouldings
- Moulding bodyside upper
- Oil life indicator
- Steering wheel 3 spoke sport
- Premium cloth seating surfaces
- Lighting rear dome lamp and front reading lamps
- Steering column manual tilt and telescopic
- Climate control single-zone heater and air conditioning with manual controls
- Locks power with remote keyless entry system -inc: panic alarm
- Content theft alarm
- Theft deterrent electronic immobilizer
- Defogger rear window
- Seating heated front driver and passenger
- Driver Information Centre (DIC) -inc: exterior temp indicator GM oil life monitoring system fuel consumption
- Shift knob satin silver chrome
- Cabin air filter
- Remote engine start
- Seating front reclining buckets with height adjustable headrests
- Mats front and rear removable floor
- Cup holders dual front single rear
- Power outlet front
- Visors driver and passenger with vanity mirrors
- Instrumentation analog with speedometer odometer with trip odometer fuel level engine temperature and tachometer
- Windows power front and rear with express up/down for driver
- 2-way manual seat adjuster front passenger side
- Mirror rear-view
- Rear heater ducts
- 4-way manual adjuster front driver side manual lumbar
- Cruise control
- Steering wheel cruise audio phone controls
- 60/40 split folding rear seat with adjustable headrests
- 3.47 final drive ratio
- Brakes power front disc and rear drum 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Emissions federal tier 2
- Mechanical tool & jack
- Engine ECOTEC 1.8L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI
- Suspension touring
- Steering power
- Front wheel drive
- Transmission 6-speed automatic -inc: shifter interlock brake remote start
- Exhaust system -inc: single stainless steel
- Emissions federal requirements
- Seatbelts 3-point pretensioners front retractors -inc: shoulder belt height adjusters
- Airbag suppression with front and passenger detecting system
- Airbags side head curtain for outboard seating positions
- Child safety seat "LATCH" system
- Traction control electronic full-function all-speed
- Child security rear doors locks
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control system
- Side-impact seat-mounted front airbags
- Trunk entrapment release internal
- Airbags front driver and front passenger
- Hill hold
Melanie Lien2 days agoMark was very persistent but nice at the same time. We were able to work out a deal with most of the things that I wanted . I'm happy that Mark gave me a little push because I really did want an SUV for a while. love my new SUV.
Stephanie White3 days agoWent to get my vehicle service and Crystal Martin dealt with me, she's such an amazing worker and I just want to acknowledge her on going above and beyond for my family. Hyundai Kelowna is glad to have you. Such great professionalism.
Deana Hills1 week agoI had the best experience at Kelowna Hyundai recently. I wanted to have a quick check of my tire pressure, fluid levels etc. before driving to Victoria on the weekend. I emailed Connor McGowan who sold me my car and asked if he could help me set it up. He was very helpful and told me to come in at my convenience and ask for Crystal. Crystal was exceptional at her job! She was efficient and friendly and had my car in quickly. I was shocked to be told that they found a large nail in one of my rear tires that was already causing air leakage. Crystal tried to find a replacement winter tire but there was nothing available that day so they put my summer tires on for me and I was on my way. Safe and satisfied!
Fred Peters1 week agoWe just bought from Kelowna Hyundai. Jayson and Jordan worked hard and long to get to a deal that worked for all of us. Since they didn’t have the trim package we were looking for they made it happen through their other lot in Maple Ridge. Great service there. Friendly, knowledgeable and fair. All around, a great sales experience.
Lex R1 week agoJust bought a car from Jayson at Kelowna Hyundai...impressed by his friendliness, attention to detail and he even had me back to go over all the bells and whistles to make sure I got everything. Would recommend totally recommend them. I do have to go back once more to get my undercoat etc done but I have no fears that the service will be just as good.
Gurkaran Singh1 week agoIt was good experience being at Kelowna Hyundai. Thanks to Sean Tackaberry for helping me out in finding a vehicle I was looking for. The staff is friendly and informative. Keep up the good work. Thanks to Sean again for making this deal.
SupernovaNick1 week agoThanks to the entire staff for the positive experience we had in purchasing our vehicle last week. Especially Eduardo, he made this such an enjoyable time for us including our son Nicholas. He was really the reason we did business with Kelowna Hyundai! Thank you again, we are really happy with our purchase, and dealing with everyone until we drove away was great. The Marino family.
Roswitha Schuster1 month agoFrom now on we will be buying all our parts @ this dealership.Vernon Hyundai told us the parts are available in 5 days. (Since we own a auto body shop it is very important for us to get the parts in time). After calling KELOWNA HYUNDAI we received the parts next day and they delivered the parts free of charge. Not enough with this great and prompt service, we also received gifts from them. Thank you Gary Servant
Sean Patrick Hogan2 months agoWe recently shopped for a used but newer fuel efficient car in Kelowna. After several ho-hum experiences at other dealerships, we visited Kelowna Hyundai. Our experiences from sales team through multiple visits was excellent, informative, and never pushy. We felt like we were treated well and because of Connor McGowan, we stuck with this dealership and bought a 2017 Hyundai Veloster SE. We are so happy with our purchase and highly recommend people go meet Connor (tell him Sean sent you!). Thank you also to Sam and Tanya who made our purchase go smoothly and with great value for our budget.
Paul Crenson2 months agoConnor at Kelowna Hyundai was phenomenal at helping my wife and I looking for a new vehicle. I had so many bad experiences at other dealerships, but Connor took the time to show me a multitude of options to find me something that fit my needs. They were also very reasonable when it came to pricing with no high pressure sales tactics. I highly recommend going to see Connor if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.
Cindy M.1 year agoDamian was awesome ... in and out with a new car in 4 hours!
Ron L.1 year agoHad my check engine light come on while driving up from the coast on Friday. Called them and they were able to get the car in that day and finished up the job on Saturday. Was still under warranty so did not cost me anything, but the service was great.