2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Preferred Backup cam and sensors
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Essential with Safety Package
TOP FEATURES:Bluetooth,Heated steering wheel, Backup camera,Blind spot.
HISTORY:No accident B.C registered vehicle,With all of the maintenance work being done at the local shop.
INSPECTION: As part of our safety inspection, our technicians has more info to come.
MORE OPTIONS: Power Windows & Locks, Adjustable Front Seats, Auto Transmission
CALL 250-491-9467 TODAY @ Kelowna Hyundai!
KOT AUTO ADVANTAGE
Save thousands on premium pre-owned vehicles
*Family Owned and Operated!
• You will enjoy getting service/maintenance done here!
• Knowledgeable staff working in a friendly environment.
• Competitive finance rates! Huge Savings Off Pre-Owned Cars!
• Stock #HH019836
• VSA Licensed
• Prices do not include GST/PST
• Price Does Not Include: $599 Admin Fee
*While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information; prices, kilometers, options, and accessories are subject to change/human error on a daily basis. Please verify any information, questions, or concerns with the friendly & knowledgeable staff at Kelowna Hyundai*
- Condition: Used
- Model: Santa Fe
- Trim: Preferred Backup cam and sensors
- Exterior: Stormy Sea
- Doors: 4
- Stock: HH019836
- Model number: SA4SAA24B586
- VIN #: 5NMS3CAA9KH019836
- Kilometers: 6139
- Engine: 2.0L 4-Cyl Engine
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 6 Speakers
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Radio: AM/FM/MP3/SiriusXM/HD Radio Audio System -inc: 7" display screen 4 USB auxiliary input jacks Bluetooth hands-free phone system w/audio streaming Android Auto Apple CarPlay steering wheel controls voice recognition and BlueLink
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Aux Audio Input Jack
- Metal-Look Bodyside Insert Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Compact Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Metal-Look Bumper Insert
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Tires: P235/60R18 AS
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Lip Spoiler
- Chrome Door Handles
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Wheels: 18 x 7.5J Alloy -inc: dark graphite finish
- Chrome Grille
- Front Fog Lamps
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Cloth Seating Surfaces
- Locking Glove Box
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Engine Immobilizer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Driver Foot Rest
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Leather/Piano Black Gear Shift Knob
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Fuel
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Front Map Lights
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable driver front seat w/2-way power adjustable lumbar support
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Trip Computer
- Rear Cupholder
- Analog Display
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Deluxe Cloth Headliner -inc: deluxe cloth sunvisors and pillars
- Outside Temp Gauge
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Valet Function
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Remote Engine Start
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Front Cupholder
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Systems Monitor
- Perimeter Alarm
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- GVWR: 2210 kgs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 140 Amp Alternator
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- 66 L Fuel Tank
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/SHIFTRONIC -inc: manual mode
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Descent Control Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 54-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Towing Equipment -inc: Harness
- Axle Ratio 4.081
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 2.0L Turbo GDI E-CVVT 16-Valve 4-Cylinder -inc: idle start-stop
- Rear Parking Sensors
Melanie Lien5 days agoMark was very persistent but nice at the same time. We were able to work out a deal with most of the things that I wanted . I'm happy that Mark gave me a little push because I really did want an SUV for a while. love my new SUV.
Stephanie White6 days agoWent to get my vehicle service and Crystal Martin dealt with me, she's such an amazing worker and I just want to acknowledge her on going above and beyond for my family. Hyundai Kelowna is glad to have you. Such great professionalism.
Deana Hills1 week agoI had the best experience at Kelowna Hyundai recently. I wanted to have a quick check of my tire pressure, fluid levels etc. before driving to Victoria on the weekend. I emailed Connor McGowan who sold me my car and asked if he could help me set it up. He was very helpful and told me to come in at my convenience and ask for Crystal. Crystal was exceptional at her job! She was efficient and friendly and had my car in quickly. I was shocked to be told that they found a large nail in one of my rear tires that was already causing air leakage. Crystal tried to find a replacement winter tire but there was nothing available that day so they put my summer tires on for me and I was on my way. Safe and satisfied!
Fred Peters1 week agoWe just bought from Kelowna Hyundai. Jayson and Jordan worked hard and long to get to a deal that worked for all of us. Since they didn’t have the trim package we were looking for they made it happen through their other lot in Maple Ridge. Great service there. Friendly, knowledgeable and fair. All around, a great sales experience.
Lex R1 week agoJust bought a car from Jayson at Kelowna Hyundai...impressed by his friendliness, attention to detail and he even had me back to go over all the bells and whistles to make sure I got everything. Would recommend totally recommend them. I do have to go back once more to get my undercoat etc done but I have no fears that the service will be just as good.
Gurkaran Singh1 week agoIt was good experience being at Kelowna Hyundai. Thanks to Sean Tackaberry for helping me out in finding a vehicle I was looking for. The staff is friendly and informative. Keep up the good work. Thanks to Sean again for making this deal.
SupernovaNick2 weeks agoThanks to the entire staff for the positive experience we had in purchasing our vehicle last week. Especially Eduardo, he made this such an enjoyable time for us including our son Nicholas. He was really the reason we did business with Kelowna Hyundai! Thank you again, we are really happy with our purchase, and dealing with everyone until we drove away was great. The Marino family.
Roswitha Schuster1 month agoFrom now on we will be buying all our parts @ this dealership.Vernon Hyundai told us the parts are available in 5 days. (Since we own a auto body shop it is very important for us to get the parts in time). After calling KELOWNA HYUNDAI we received the parts next day and they delivered the parts free of charge. Not enough with this great and prompt service, we also received gifts from them. Thank you Gary Servant
Sean Patrick Hogan2 months agoWe recently shopped for a used but newer fuel efficient car in Kelowna. After several ho-hum experiences at other dealerships, we visited Kelowna Hyundai. Our experiences from sales team through multiple visits was excellent, informative, and never pushy. We felt like we were treated well and because of Connor McGowan, we stuck with this dealership and bought a 2017 Hyundai Veloster SE. We are so happy with our purchase and highly recommend people go meet Connor (tell him Sean sent you!). Thank you also to Sam and Tanya who made our purchase go smoothly and with great value for our budget.
Paul Crenson2 months agoConnor at Kelowna Hyundai was phenomenal at helping my wife and I looking for a new vehicle. I had so many bad experiences at other dealerships, but Connor took the time to show me a multitude of options to find me something that fit my needs. They were also very reasonable when it came to pricing with no high pressure sales tactics. I highly recommend going to see Connor if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.
Cindy M.1 year agoDamian was awesome ... in and out with a new car in 4 hours!
Ron L.1 year agoHad my check engine light come on while driving up from the coast on Friday. Called them and they were able to get the car in that day and finished up the job on Saturday. Was still under warranty so did not cost me anything, but the service was great.